I. A student should carry his/her photograph with complete identity card duly signed by the parents.
2. Students who come to school by their own transport should arrive at the school before the bell rings. No student is allowed to come to school in a self driven scooter, motor-cycle or car, except the senior students. They however have to inform the authorities in advance. 3. Change of classroom between periods should be done in silence and M an orderly fashion.
4. Students should be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be W0171 every day and for all the school functions. Students who are sloppily dressed or not in uniform will be sent home. They must wear their name tag (Identity card)
5. No shouting or whistling is allowed M the school campus.
6. Throwing anything at any one is strictly forbidden.
7. Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage the •things which belong to other. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or the principal. Any damage done will be made,good by the one who causes it. Anyone who notices something damaged, should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school. Students are advised to keep their classroom/school building/ campus as neat as possible and throw leftover into the dustbin only.
8. No book (other than textbooks or library books), Magazines, money should be brought to the school without the Principal's permission.
9. Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted. 10. The school is not responsible for goods
10.It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pen or mobile phone to school.
11. Those who go home alone should be prompt in returning to the. houses. School is not responsible for the students who are left after 15 minutes of the dismissal.
12. Those students who go home on their own or by public transport should wait at their bus stops in an orderly fashion and should not board or alight from moving buses. They should not hang out or stand on the footpath of the bus.
13. The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
14. Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or teacher in the classroom without the permission of the principal. As far as possible. Once a child has come to school not be asked to come home on half day leave or leave from any period.
15. Students are n. supposed to miss any teaching/games/ activity period if the teacher is absent. The time Mble incharge has been directed to make alternate arrangement in case a teacher is absent.
16. D.B.Public School provides education from Pre-Nursery to Std- X. therefore, it is expected that the junior must be treated with love and affection by the senior, wt.,. the junior show the respect to their seniors.
17. There should be perfect harmony between the day scholars and boarders.
18. All students are expected to arrive in time. Students who arrive late _habitually may have to pay a fine of Rs. 25/ -
19. No students shall indulge in any of the following namely:
a. Spitting in or near the school building.
b. Disfiguring or otherwise damaging school property.
d. Any form of gambling
e. Use of drugs or intoxicants on prescription a regulated medical practitioner.
f. Rowdyism and rude behavior.
g. Use of violence in any form.
20. The observation of rules of discipline of the sChool and good behavior is an essential condition to a student in continuance M the school, in case a student violates the school rules or ...ages in any form indiscipline, strict action like expulsion / suspension / rustication shall be taken against. the student.
21. The students who Will be selected to participate / represent the school in sports / and culture activities will have to participate accordingly.
22. Hostel rules are available at the office desk. School is not responsible for any mishaps in the hostel (like students running away habit from the hostel, theft, fire, earthquake etc). Admission will be taken on guardians / parents risk.
23. Fees are to be paid before 20. of every following month. Tuition fee/Conveyance fee for the month of May-June and February-March has to be paid TOGETHER by the due date. 24. If fees are not paid by the 20. of following month the name will be removed from the roll and re-admission fee of Rs 500/- will be charged.
25. Conveyance charges are to be paid along with the tuition fee in advance. No deduction is made in school fee or conveyance due to absence of the students. If the conveyance is to be discontinued by the parents a month notice in advance is solicited. Failing to do so, a month conveyance fee will be charged.
26. All students are expected to converse in English within the school premises. Students found using any other regional languages besides English will be fined Rs. 100/..